The women’s-specific Osprey Viva 50 boasts a simple, clean design. Along with a pared-down shape, this durable pack is easily adjusted to accommodate various torso shapes without sacrificing comfort.
- Floating Top Pocket - A floating zippered top pocket with under lid zippered mesh pocket organizes smaller items and can extend to handle oversized loads
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket - Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Tool Attachment - Dual tool attachment loops with daisy chain tie-off points provide secure tool carry
- Sleeping Bag Compartment - Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out the way
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Side Compression Straps - Dual upper and lower side compression straps keep internal loads stable and provide for carrying longer items like tent poles
- Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole Attachment - Osprey’s unique Stow-in-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without have to remove their packs
- Dual Access Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual access stretch mesh side pockets provide additional, easily accessible storage options
- Internal Hydration Sleeve - An internal reservoir sleeve is located in the main body of the pack
- Volume: 50L
- Weight: 3.73lbs. / 1.69kg.
- Dimensions: 31 x 14 x 12" / 78 x 35 x 30cm.
- Load Range: 30-50lbs. / 13-22kg.
- Fabrics: Main (210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop) Accent (600D Packcloth) Bottom (600D Packcloth)