Inspired by an approach called biomimicry, PING engineers analyzed the dragonfly’s intricate wing pattern to design ultra-thin crown sections for extreme CG and maximized MOI. Featuring Dragonfly Technology, Vortec Technology, turbulators and a strong T9S.
- Crown turbulators and Vortec Technology contribute to reducing drag 37% through the impact zone
- Greater clubhead speed and ball velocity allows for sizeable distance gains from all swing speeds
- Vortec Technology reduces turbulent wake during the downswing for faster clubhead speed
- Improved stability and forgiveness to help generate distance
- T9S face has a high strength-to-weight ratio, allowing for a thinner face to increase ball speed
- A low and deep CG generates greater distance
- Increased dynamic loft and elevated MOI for maximizing forgiveness
- Adjustable loft with five settings up to ±1° . Lightweight, aerodynamic and high-strength 7075 aluminum hosel sleeve.
- This driver comes with a wrench