Like a plush SUV for your feet, the versatile Cascadia 11 women’s trail-running shoe packs a mountain of features to keep runners stable and protected on tricky terrain. Its 4-point pivot system helps feet adapt to uneven ground, and a ballistic rock shield protects from trail hazards. The midsole’s adaptive DNA cushioning disperses impact, and a segmented crash pad makes for smooth ground contact. The upper handles the elements with ease, thanks to moisture-management mesh and hydrophobic foam. It all comes together to create a rugged, comfortable, trail running super-shoe.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole provides custom comfort
- Heel and forefoot pivot posts give you ultimate control
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad allows smooth transitions
- Forefoot ballistic rock shield adds extra protection
- Moisture-management mesh upper lets your feet breathe
- Weight: 9.3 oz.
- 10 mm Midsole drop