GO WHERE YOU DON’T BELONG. The UA Verge Mid GTX Men's Hiking Boots can take you on any hike comfortably and with durable confidence.
- Breathable & 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane is built to keep you dry at all times & is thoroughly tested to guarantee performance even after serious wear & tear
- Charged Cushioning® inserts under the forefoot & heel for complete impact protection, unparalleled energy return & adaptive support
- Michelin® Wild Gripper outsole uses sculpted rubber lugs for a wider contact surface, 360° traction & better stability on all types of terrain
- Lightweight, breathable mesh upper with supportive welded overlays for durability that doesn’t trap in heat
- AnaFoam stability chassis delivers body-mapped fit, lightweight structure & increased support
- Anatomically molded collar adds comfortable support around the ankle
- ESS rock plate and TPU shank built into the midsole for added underfoot protection, stability, and incredible support
- Weight: 13.1 oz.
- Height: 6.5"