Your child is ready to ski, snowboard or indulge in any winter activity with the North Face Vortex Triclimate Boys’ Jacket. This is a 3-in-one jacket that comes with an outer waterproof hooded shell and an inner zip-in mid-weight fleece jacket. Your child can wear both jackets together to feel warm during cold and wet conditions or wear them separately depending on the weather. The adjustable draw-cord system at the hem, cuff tabs and the zip hand pockets are designed to keep your child dry and comfortable during rainy or cold weather.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof shell with a mid-weight fleece liner jacket
- Fixed hood
- Zip-in compatible
- Zip hand pockets
- Adjustable draw-cord system at hem to keep out the cold
- Adjustable cuff tabs for a comfortable fit
- ID label
- Logo on front and back of outer jacket
- Average weight: 736 g / 26 oz.
- Center Back: 24.5"
- Body: 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L--100% polyester micro-dobby