K2’s patented cinch technology represents superior engineering, innovation and progression at its finest, offering riders the response and performance of their traditional strap bindings and on-the-fly convenience of cinch technology. The TS model is best for Easy & fast operation for beating buddies to the fresh snow!
- Cinch Tripod Chassis - Designed for natural flex and feel this anatomically correct chassis features three power transmission pods that align with your foots natural geometry. Also included is on-board power ramp and toe strap adjustability, this chassis can be tuned and tweaked to fit your natural riding movements.
- Cinch AT Highback - Classic performance and support from this ultra tough highback that features asymmetrical geometry for a natural stance position
- Canted EVA Footbeds - Angled inward 3 degrees to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control and ollie pop. Reduces fatigue allowing you to rider longer and stronger
- Custom Caddi Ankle Straps - the foundation of their strap offering, this proven design features ladder covers and durable PU laminates.
- Cam Lock-Center Adjusting - A tool-less and secure adjustment allowing you to precisely center your straps with ease and speed.
- Tool-less Universal Toe Strap - Coring for lighter weight and snugger, more secure fit over the toe, Tool-Less cam-lock adjust
- Hella RADchets - Large release lever for super easy exit and resin composite construction for lightweight durability
- Mini MC Disc - the same design as their Universal Disc but with a more compact shape for less board flex interruption and enhanced board feel.