K2 team rider Chris Beresford’s style defines the Hurrithane’s existence as the ultimate in tweekable freestyle and park performance. If boning out shifties and creative freestyle movement is your style look no further than the Hurrithane binding.
- Pro-Fusion Chassis - Tough, lightweight and proven materials shaped in a optimized, powerful geometry the Pro-Fusion is the go-to standard of K2's binding line. On-board tool-less power ramp, toe strap mount adjustments and multiple position ankle straps mounts dial in fit and power transfer
- Tweakback FS Highback - Designed for more flex and tweakability while maintaining critical centerline heelside support, this urethane highback is packed with features. Comfort comes standard with a thermo-formed EVA calf pad and tool-less forward lean adjust.
- Canted EVA Footbeds - Angled inward 3 degrees to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control and ollie pop. Reduces fatigue allowing you to rider longer and stronger
- Custom Caddi Ankle Straps - the foundation of K2's strap offering, this proven design features ladder covers and durable PU laminates.
- Cam Lock-Center Adjusting - A tool-less and secure adjustment allowing you to precisely center your straps with ease and speed.
- Ankle Strap Hinge Mount - Provides easy entry and exit from binding by allowing the ankle strap to move freely away from the footbed.
- Tool-less Universal Toe Strap - Coring for lighter weight and snugger, more secure fit over the toe, Tool-Less cam-lock adjust
- Mega RADchet - Large Aluminum lever for easy outs
- MC Disc - A universal perf design mounts on 4-hole, 3-hole and Slot systems. Featuring Power hold washer for bomber locking power