Nothing beats the Boa® lacing system when it comes to easy tightening. The Kat snowboard boots’ full-sized Boa® reel makes sure little hands can get the tightness they need to ensure a good fit that’s ready for fun. Your little ones will have happy feet all day in this kids’ snowboard boot.
- Boa Shell Lacing system - A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. This system features low friction guides for even tightening.
- Comfort Foam Liner - focused on out-of-box fit and lasting comfort, this liner is a softer flexing foam liner. Features J bars for ankle support and Fast-in easy to use lacing
- Grows-A-Long Footbed system - Removable shims adjusts up to three sizes to ensure that the boot lasts your little ripper longer than a single season
- Internal J Bars - Additional ankle and heel hold for comfort and support and to prevent heel movement
- Low-Pro outsole - A lightweight and solid rubber cupsole that grips, lasts long and doesn’t break the budget
- EVA Insole - Solid, proven support and comfort.