With a commanding presence, the Capo is packed with premium snowboard binding tech including Infinity aluminum chassis that is loaded with all the bells and whistles. A stiffer highback combined with an adjustable heelcup, AstroGlyde ratchets and Wedgie footbeds will have you feel like you`re riding in luxury. From hardpack to hardcore, the Capo has pro riders and weekend warriors flocking to sing its praise
- Aluminum Infinity Chassis System w/ Adjustable Heelcup - A super lightweight and flexible freestyle chassis complete with finely tunable adjustments and performance Micro-Disc mounting system.
- Vertigo Highback - a responsive all mountain freestyle highback offering a unique design to provide optimal support and control
- Wedgie™ Footbed - uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The ideal angle for advanced freestyle riders looking for that extra pop.
- Urethane Rollbar basepad - Injected urethane material that provides extra dampening and shock absorption that is beneficial for both high speed charging and high impact park riding.
- Freestyle Ankle Strap - featuring clean slip & stitch construction, made from multi-density 3D padding and formed neoprene for freestyle charging.
- FlipSide Mount Straps - provide an easier way to get in your binders as it flips open to hold the ankle strap out of the way.
- ThinGrip™ Max Toe Strap - This high-end strap features a new unique 3D shaped rubber web for the ultimate grip and comfort with any snowboard boot.
- AstroGlyde LT Ratchets - this quality aluminum ratchet lever looks as good as it functions. Featuring an innovative minimalist design that is cored out for an ultra lightweight feel
- Forged Aluminum Micro-Disc - Built for enhanced all-around binding flex and performance, the Micro-Disc is 30% lighter than the standard. Built for 2x4 patterns, but also mounts to a slot/channel board.