An all mountain, do everything shape. The Wild Life is stable at high speeds and has a rockered nose that eases you in and out of turns while floating through soft snow. The Flat zone in the tail gives you extra stability for ollies. This board is for an all mountain experience. If you want an effortless ride with tons of versatility that brings you to the next level the Wild Life is perfect for you
- Directional Rocker profile: Featuring rocker in the nose and a camber zone extending under the feet and through the tail.
- Sidewall: Slimewalls® - Just like your skateboard wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may Ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Carbon Array™ 3- Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channelled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Performance Core - High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and other lightweight woods to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Hybrid Glass -Triaxial on top, biaxial on base, balanced torsion and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Topless construction - By transferring graphics directly to the fiberglass, topless construction removes the need to have any topsheet material. This process improves overall durability and reduces weight
- Linear Carbon - Adds more snap for ollie power.
- Fusion 4000 Base - More durable, harder and faster than extruded and is the fastest base material known (sintered).