An industry standard with an updated shape. Don’t worry, Ride didn’t change much. Ride updated the nose and tail for better performance and a fresh look, while also adding Roll In Slimewalls to improve durability. This board has won multiple Good Wood awards and is a "go to" at demos because everyone loves it. Its easy to ride. Its stable at speed. It’s a one-board quiver. If you want a stable playful twin that you can take from peak to park, this is the deck for you.
- Twin Rocker - a true twin shape that is flat between the inserts with Rocker throughout the tip and tail.
- Pop Rods® 1.0 Core - Made up of flat carbon rods that wrap a urethane slime-core and placed in the boards tip and/or tail, this technology adds pop without the stiffness generally associated with snappy boards.
- Roll In Slimewalls Sidewalls: A unique 3D fiberglass structure built around Ride's urethane Slimewall sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping and reduce weight.
- Carbon Array™ 3- Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channelled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Cleave Edge™ - Nearly 50% more steel, delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
- Biaxial Glass - 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving snowboard.
- Fusion 4000 Base - More durable, harder and faster than extruded and is the fastest base material known (sintered).
- 2x4 Inserts