Whether you’re a newbie or have a few sessions under your belt, the Rapture is the kind of deck that’s easy to learn and progress on. With a softer flex and low-rise shape its ideal for those who are just getting the hang of linking turns and going fast. Its stable and supportive while being flexy and soft under foot.
- Twin Rocker - a true twin shape that is flat between the inserts with Rocker throughout the tip and tail.
- Sidewall: Slimewalls® - Just like your skateboard wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may Ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Foundation Tuned Core - Tip-to-tail wood core with proven durability that retains pop and flex.
- Biaxial Glass - 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving snowboard.
- Fusion 1500 Base: The industry standard, it’s wax absorbing and easy to repair.
- 2x4 Inserts