Catch-Free baseline makes all the difference in the First Lite. It’s predictable and easy to handle nature lets you and your crew focus on turning and learning.
- Catch Free Baseline Rocker - By bringing the contact points out of the snow, turns happen before the edge bites and – voila! – no catch. This small amount of Rocker results in more confidence throughout the learning curve
- Hybritech™ Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.
- W1 core - characterized by a single species of pure wood with proven flex, durability, and snap. This is K2's standard core for entry to mid level boards.
- Fiberglass Top: BIAXIAL - The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance.
- 2000 Extruded Base - Fast, durable and easy to tune and repair.
- Shape: Setback Twin.