Designed as a quiver of one, the Turbo Dream is built to float powder, rip groomers and pop over anything in the park. It’s award winning AT Baseline® strikes the perfect balance of flat profile stability and the right amount of rocker to roll up on anything with confidence.
- All Terrain Baseline Rocker w/ Tweekend - designed for use throughout the mountain, All Terrain Rocker allows for effortless turns on hardpack but also provides ample float in softer snow and crud
- Hybritech™ Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.
- WH3 Core: Three species of renewable wood are assembled to optimize strength, reduce weight, and enhance damping with added Honeykomb material between the bindings and the rails
- Fiberglass top: TRIAXIAL - a glass laminate with diagonal layers that stiffens the board torsionally. Gives you improved edge hold and increase stability for those off-axis landings at speed.
- ICG Glass 20 Additives: Integrating carbon into the fiberglass reducing overall weight and creating a super smooth release of power while increasing pop and liveliness.
- Carbon Web 1 : rider input/output system resulting in a more connected feedback loop from terrain to rider.
- 4000 Sintered Base: Fastest natural base material available, exceptionally durable, absorbs deeper & retains wax longer
- Shape: Directional