Powder, park or take it to the street. Whatever you into, the Revolt has got you. Ride created the Revolt with a urethane highback for the ultimate chatter free ride, cushy wedgie footbeds for extra pop and a new freestyle asym ankle strap for Comfortable connection between your boots and your board.
- Edge Chassis w/t adjustable heelcup - A versatile, all mountain performance chassis featuring easy Adjustment and stance correct heel cup. Made with 100% aircraft grade 6061 aluminum ally to deliver unsurpassed durability, quality and performance for charging riders
- Slimeback DE Highback - built for Riders that tackle all the mountain has to offer. Utilizing urethane materials similar to those derived from Ride's Slimewalls® technology that absorb shock and dampen vibrations, that helps smooth the ride while providing fluid support.
- Wedgie™ Footbed - uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and Comfortable position. The ideal angle for advanced freestyle riders looking for that extra pop.
- EVA Basepad - A sheer layer of vibration-absorbing material that deadens high-speed chatter.
- Freestyle Asym Ankle Strap - a next generation of the Freestyle strap featuring an asymmetrical design for added lateral support and Comfort.
- ThinGrip™ Plus Toe strap - Designed with 3D over-molded rubber to meet the needs for Comfort, grip and fit of every snowboard boot.
- AstroGlyde LT Ratchets - Minimalist design that is cored out for an ultra lightweight feel
- Forged Aluminum Micro-Disc - Built for enhanced all-around binding Flex and performance, the Micro-Disc is 30% lighter than the standard. Built for 2x4 patterns, but also mounts to a slot/channel board.