Quickly becoming the go-to binding for the RIDE team, the Rodeo boasts a medium flex without sacrificing drive. Ollie game weak? Get that added power and pop with Ride’s wedgie footbeds and the perfect surfy freedom and flex with the all-new squad highback.
- Aluminum Infinity Chassis System w/ Adjustable Heelcup - A super lightweight and flexible freestyle chassis complete with finely tunable adjustments and performance Micro-Disc mounting system.
- Squad Highback - Perfectly designed lightweight freestyle performance. Larger flat-back shaping built with thinner construction and maximum side-to-side flex.
- Wedgie™ Footbed - uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The ideal angle for advanced freestyle riders looking for that extra pop.
- EVA Basepad - A sheer layer of vibration-absorbing material that deadens high-speed chatter.
- Freestyle Asym Ankle Strap - An evolution of RIDE's freestyle strap featuring an asymmetrical design for added lateral support and comfort
- FlipSide Mount Straps - provide an easier way to get in your binders as it flips open to hold the ankle strap out of the way.
- ThinGrip™ Max Toe Strap - This high-end strap features a new unique 3D shaped rubber web for the ultimate grip and comfort with any snowboard boot.
- AstroGlyde LT Ratchets - this quality aluminum ratchet lever looks as good as it functions. Featuring an innovative minimalist design that is cored out for an ultra lightweight feel
- Forged Aluminum Micro-Disc - Built for enhanced all-around binding flex and performance, the Micro-Disc is 30% lighter than the standard. Built for 2x4 patterns, but also mounts to a slot/channel board.