For rookies ready to elevate their game, the soft and forgiving Burton Freestyle is the proven solution. It features Re:Flex™ tech in the baseplate for a smoother flexing package that’s easy to setup and adjust with all major snowboard mounting systems. FullBED Cushioning, and a lightweight yet bomber design bring it all together in a binding that’s been a Burton bestseller for over 20 years now. Burton’s Flex Slider makes strapping in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. The Flex Slider is also stronger and fully backed by Burton’s LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- Baseplate: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate, Re:Flex™
- Hi-Back: Ultra-Minimized Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Zero Forward Lean HI-Back, MicroFLAD™
- Ankle Strap: Lushstrap™, Flex Slider
- Toe Strap: Adaptastrap
- Buckles: Smooth Glide Buckle Technology
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System
- Re:Flex Bindings: Bindings allow for greater board choices as they mount on boards featuring The Channel, 3 hole, or 4 hole patterns