The Ledge features Völkl’s symmetrical 112-85-112 shape, full Multi-Layer wood core, and vertical sidewalls. Softer and easier to handle than the Step, the Ledge is the perfect park and pipe ski for intermediate to advanced park skiers.
NOTE: Bindings not included. Shop Ski Bindings
- Tip & Tail Rocker. A slight rocker bend in the tip and tail, complemented by traditional camber under foot. Easy, smooth turn entry and exit, with acceleration and rebound as well.
- Symmetric Twintip Shape for easy skiiing forwards & backwards and better spins and tricks
- Full Sidewall construction for power and durability
- Multi Layer Woodcore features two different densities of wood. In the binding attachment area, a dense, ash core is used, while in the rest of the ski, the core is poplar. The more dense wood creates secure screw retention and stability, while the softer poplar section allows for resilience and snap
- This target customer is the intermediate to advanced park skiers.
- This ski perfectly accepts the Marker Royal family series of bindings
- Base: P-Tex 1100
- Sizes (radius) 147 (14.7), 155 (16.5), 163 (18.4), 171 (21.2), 179 (23.4)
- Sidecut 112-85-112
- Multi Layer Woodcore
- Symmetric Twintip Shape
- Full Sidewall construction