The Dalbello Panterra 100 ski boot developed for skiers seeking the absolute best blend of performance and fit. Innovative ski boot 3 piece design, called Cabrio, combines a boot shell / boot cuff assembly open on top with an external shell tongue closure. The result is immediate lateral support with dynamic energy transfer. This boot features "MyFit" technology, and has an Instant Fit custom liner. The boot is Grip Walk compatible. Cabrio is easy to put on and take off.
- VVF or Variable Volume Fit System - accommodates widths from 100mm to 102mm
- Cabrio 3 piece design allows for lateral support, energy transfer, smooth flex and shock absorbsion
- Contour 4 Shell fit maps the anatomical contours of the foot inside the lower shell at 4 critical fit points. Giving a close accurate shell fit
- Ski Hike mechanism is lightweight and compact. Acts as 2 position flex control for extended range hiking & walking and powerful ski control
- Centre Balanced Rocker Stance. Neutral, centred and more upright stance is engineered to improve balance with new rockered ski shapes
- Walking Soles together with the rubber clad arch provide durability, stability and traction while walking and climbing. Grip Walk compatible.
- DynaLink Rearfoot Retention provides strong foothold and rear foot stability
- Adjustable Heel Inclinator, easily adjust internal heel height for better fit and comfort.
- Adjustable Canting for proper alignment and better comfort.
- Instant Fit performance liner helps keep feet warm & dry and can be heat moulded for best fit.
- Combination of PE shell & PU cuff with PA Kinetic Response tongue provides performance and durability.
- Hand made in A solo Italy
- 100 Flex. Instant Fit Performance Liner
- Last is adjustable from 100mm to 102mm
- Sizes offered: 25.0 - 30.5 mondo
- 2 position flex control
- Cabrio DesignPE shell, PU cuff, PA tongue.