The REKKER EK15 features the new EKORE technology which is a handmade manufacturing process requiring precision and attention to detail second to none
- More durable than what can be built by machine, eliminating any surplus materials and defects which can result in pre-mature breakage.
- Production time is eight times longer than the mechanized method.
- Provides a consistent flex throughout the shaft creating a perfect balance between lightness and sustainability.
- The EK15 features the second generation of the vibration reduction foam core (VRF) technology
- New high density foam breaks down much slower than other blades keeping that new stick feel for longer.
- The carbon bridge in the middle of the blade ensures that the blade remains stiff longer for vibration reduction and optimal puck control.
- Each step of the blade’s assembly process is done entirely by hand.
- Completely redesigned high performance blade which leads to more powerful shots and a greater, more tangible feel of the puck.
- Engineered for maximum energy output, the low kick maximizes loading for better control and precision
- One-piece spear construction for effortless loading and an active response.
- Perfect for player who shoots in close and takes snap and wrist shots.
- Responds quickly to all critical situations.
- Weight: 385g