Since its humble beginnings, innovation has defined the Burton Custom series. Since 1996, this icon has reigned supreme with a proven formula that combines time-honoured design and envelope-pushing ingredients for a lightweight, poppy, and stable board that was unheard of two decades ago. Offered in two versions, the precision and stability of camber is the top choice for pros like Mikkel Bang, while Flying V™ combines camber’s power with the relaxed float of rocker for the best of both worlds.
NOTE: Snowboard shape and graphics may vary slightly with sizes. Snowboard compatible with Burton Re:flex bindings only.
- Bend: Camber
- Shape: Directional Shape
- Flex: Twin Flex
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™
- Fiberglass: 45° Carbon Highlights
- Base: Sintered WFO Base
- Mounting: The Channel™
- The Channel: Acts as a backbone for your board and allows for customizable stand-width and angle adjustments. Less inserts mean your boots are closer to the board, giving your board a more natural flex. Compatible bindings include: EST, Re:Flex, or Disc bindings
- FSC Core: Forest Stewardship Council certified. Wood that has been harvested and manufactured using sustainable practices
- Dualzone EGD Core: Manipulated angles and direction of wood grain placement within the core results in ultimate edge-hold, response, strength and durability
- Sintered WFO Base: A specially formulated wax infused deep into the pores of the board. The high-density sintered material results in a durable base that can last all season in any condition