The WWW continues its long history of creative jib progression. It is a team go-to for looking at freestyle snowboarding in new and creative ways. Whether your hitting rails on the streets, having fun in the terrain park or just lapping your favorite hit run at your local resort - the WWW will have you smiling from ear to ear
- Freestyle Baseline rocker w/Tweekend - A versatile twin rocker built to dominate any freestyle line. Just enough rise in the tip and tail contact points to create a loose, buttery feel while maintaining instant response and pop.
- Hybritech™ Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.
- W1 core - characterized by a single species of pure wood with proven flex, durability, and snap. This is K2's standard core for entry to mid level boards.
- Fiberglass Top: BIAXIAL - The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance.
- 2000 Extruded Base - Fast, durable and easy to tune and repair.
- Stance: True Twin
- 2x4 Inserts