The Flying V™ mix of catch-free rocker with snappy camber makes the Burton Custom Smalls a highly maneuverable, skill-accelerating ride. The Channel™ mounting system means the easiest, most adjustable setup possible with compatibility that works with any binding from most major brands. The Custom Smalls is a step up in performance over the Process Smalls and made for kids who shred everything from rails, park, and pow. The twin shape and twin flex give it a freestyle feel, while high-performance features like the lightweight Pro-Tip™ and Super Fly® core keep kids satisfied as their skills progress.
NOTE: Snowboard shape and graphics may vary slightly with sizes. Snowboard compatible with Burton Re:flex bindings only.
- BEND: Flying V™
- Shape: Twin
- Flex: Twin
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™
- Fiberglass: Biax™
- Base: Extruded
- Features: The Channel™ and Pro-Tip™
- The Channel: Acts as a backbone for your board and allows for customizable stand-width and angle adjustments. Less inserts mean your boots are closer to the board, giving your board a more natural flex. Compatible bindings include: EST, Re:Flex, or Disc bindings
- Pro-Tip: A tapered tip and tail thickness that reduces swing weight for easier mobility
- FSC Core: Forest Stewardship Council certified. Wood that has been harvested and manufactured using sustainable practices
- Dualzone EGD Core: Manipulated angles and direction of wood grain placement within the core results in ultimate edge-hold, response, strength and durability