Created for snowshoers that enjoy varied terrain, the FLEX WLK offers superior maneuverability thanks to its smooth style and ergonomic stride. The QuickPull binding slides easily to cinch and unlocks with on push of a buckle
- Tubbs’ advanced Torsion Deck™ allows torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, preserving your natural gait, and improving comfort on uneven terrain.
- The patented FLEX Tail™ technology allows the snowshoe to roll more naturally from heel to toe. The FLEX Tail absorbs shock from the heel strike, reducing the amount of stress on joints.
- The Rotating Toe Cord™ design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%*, while a Rotation Limiter prevents over-rotation.
- Quickpull Binding
- The 3D-Curved Traction Rails ensure superior side-hill grip in hard-packed and icy conditions. The curved shape helps prevent fore-aft slippage on steeper terrain.
- Designed to make steep ascents easier, the ActiveLift™ heel lift reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain. It can be easily pulled up and down. The 19° Backcountry heel lift is ideal for extreme ascents, while the 16° Day Hiking version is designed for moderate terrain.
- Dimensions: 8" W x 24" L
- Weight (per pair): 3.8 lbs (1.72 kg)
- Surface Area: 192 sq in
- Optimal Load: 120-200 lbs (54-86 kg)