Convergence GEL® Technology provides two points of engineered support by replicating the fatty tissue of your foot. Combine that with the new engineered mesh upper for increased breathability and support, the GT-1000™ 5 shoe has the performance and stability of its predecessor with the latest in stability technology, and did we mention it’s 0.5 ounces lighter this year?
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology utilizes a design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- SpEVAFOAM™ midsole material improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Guidance Line® midsole vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- DuoMAX™ Support system enhances stability and support.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Weight: 8.8 oz.
- Heel Height: 21 mm
- Forefoot Height: 11 mm