The North Face Kassler Field Men’s Shell Jacket is designed for superior performance in extreme backcountry conditions. This sturdy winter jacket features a durable waterproof DryVent™ 3L shell crafted in a military-inspired design, detailed with cargo and alpine pockets and an adjustable hood to offer versatile utility for cold-weather comfort. Stormflaps cuff tabs, and a cinch-cord hem keep out the wind and snow so you stay warm and dry.
- DryVent™ 3L shell is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure keeps out the wind
- Cinch-cord hem provides extra coverage
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs offer a customized fit that keeps you warm
- Adjustable hood stows in collar for versatile wear
- Average weight: 789 g / 22.8 oz.
- Centre back: 29.5" long
- Shell: 140D 232 g/m2 DryVent™ 3L / 58% polyester / 42% nylon