For weekends and downtime, the Earthkeepers® Brattleboro Chukka collar is a laidback boot that gives all the fit of a softly sculptured hi-top with the added fit hidden wedges, that help you to elevate an off-duty look in an instant. Crafted here with a contrast outsole, siped for extra grip when you need it. The padded collar is going to feel great against the ankle as you move.
- Premium nubuck leather upper from an LWG Silver-rated tannery for comfort, durability and long-lasting wear
- Lace-up style with 100% organic cotton laces allows for an adjustable fit
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Rubber rand for abrasion resistance
- 100% recycled PET mesh lining and footbed cover made from recycled plastic bottles is comfortable, breathable and environmentally conscious
- OrthoLite® footbed provides all-day cushioning and support
- 1.5cm internal wedge allows for added height, while maintaining the look of a flat shoe