Distance, with forgiveness, feel and control. Delivered in a classic head shape for superior confidence in every shot.
- Multiple construction technologies flow together to create the ultimate progressive irons. Each club in the set is designed to perform differently, optimized for performance to help golfers hit more greens and hit it closer to the pin.
- An engineered channel positioned on the sole, close to the leading edge of the iron and around the perimeter of the upper back cavity, creates more flex at impact to deliver greater distance through faster ball speeds.
- A new nickel chrome plating combined with a gunmetal PVD coating provides enhanced durability and a confidence inspiring aesthetic look at address.
- An engineered aluminum cap replaces steel on dual cavity hollow irons which frees up 5g of discretionary weight which has been placed low and further back in the head creating a lower CG position for improved launch conditions and ball flight.
- F6 Irons come equipped with V-Grooves on 4-6 irons to reduce spin, U-Grooves on the 7-PW to optimize spin, and Wedge spaced grooves on the GW-SW to produce extra spin for shots around the green.
- An extremely deep undercut creates the largest unsupported face ever in a COBRA set of irons, meaning you get extreme distance on center hits and consistent forgiving distance on off-center hits
- CNC Milled Grooves increase spin and optimize trajectory throughout the set. This provides improved control and workability giving you added confidence when you're attacking the Pin.