Combining trusted Madshus Suprasonic construction with their innovative, waxless IntelliGrip® system, the all-new Suprasonic IntelliGrip® Classic Ski makes classic cross-country skiing even easier. The IntelliGrip®’s mohair-nylon blend is built into the base of the Suprasonic, offering a progressive profile that ensures grip without sacrificing glide. The Suprasonic IntelliGrip® Ski takes the guess work out of ski prep and keeps you simply skiing longer.
- Intelligrip provides the legendary all-terrain grip of Mohair skin with the maximum glide performance needed for classic skiing, touring, and, Nordic cruising. For tough waxing conditions, Intelligrip® and Intelligrip® bases are built with the highest quality mohair underfoot, paired with smooth polyethylene. This ensures optimum kick and glide, that avoids icing as well.
- Polycell core: 3D-shaped to maximize the feel of the ski, the PU-based foam core utilizes specific carbon and fiberglass reinforcements to guarantee flex consistency with excellent dampening properties.
- The NIS (Nordic Integrated System) allows for the quick and easy removal of NNN bindings. Make micro adjustments out on the trail and dial in your performance.
- Madshus Speed Tip: A component of the ski’s overall profile, Madshus Speed Tip offers the perfect splay needed to elongate the ski’s pressure zone, ideal for colder snow conditions.
- P190 Base: This base was designed as a race ready base that is versatile in a variety of conditions.
- Sidecut: 44-42-44 mm
- Weight: 1100 g (190 cm)
- Base: P190 Base w/ Intelligrip®