The Baltoro GZ features seamless solar integration into the Gregory Baltoro 75 pack design. The amazing easy-to-use-system gives you instant, rechargeable power for multi-day backcountry, adventures via a Goal Zero Nomad 7 Plus solar panel concealed in a magnetic flip-down top panel. Inside the top lid, a Flip 10 portable battery provides convenient power storage that you can charge at home or while on the trail. With Response A3 suspension automatically adapting to your body and the terrain this spacious backcountry pack feels deceptively light and agile even when fully loaded.
- Goal Zero Nomad 7 Plus solar panel is integrated into a magnetically secured flip down panel located on lid
- Flip 10 Recharger is conveniently located in top zippered pocket
- Vented, formed back panel features LifeSpan foam & silicone lumbar grip zone
- LumbarTune removable 10 mm insert offers user-customizable contouring for a precise backpanel fit
- QuickSwap 3D interchangeable pre-curved LifeSpan EVA foam harness & hipbelt in multiple sizes to precisely fit each body
- SideKick ultra-light, removable daypack doubles as hanging reservoir sleeve
- Included removable raincover stows in its own zippered pocket
- Top-loading design with front U-zip panel access
- Double Barrel lid design with dual zippered pockets on top and security pocket underneath
- SideWinder stowable ergonomic bottle holster
- WeatherShield PU-coated hipbelt accessory pocket with YKK AquaGuard® zipper
- Girth-hitched compression MultiStraps on bottom double as hipbelt for SideKick daypack
- Volume: 75 L
- Dimensions: 80 x 49 x 37 cm / 31.5" x 19" x 14.5"
- Weight: 2.8 kg / 6 lbs. 2 oz.
- Materials: 210D nylon, 300D nylon (body), 630D high-density nylon (base), 200D polyester (lining), Multi‑density, ComfortZone LifeSpan EVA and open cell foams (harness, hipbelt, lumbar)
- Frame: 7075 aluminum alloy wire frame (Wishbone)