The women’s-specific Osprey Aura AG™ 65 relies on Osprey’s Anti-Gravity™ suspension system for outstanding ventilation and comfort. This pack is often found on the backs of experienced thru-hikers. You can access your gear through the top of the pack. The versatile floating top-lid is removable to shave weight but an integrated FlapJacket™ is always onboard to protect your gear from the elements. There are also two front panel pockets to keep essentials from going astray. Final touches on this state-of-the-art pack include the Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system, and ice axe loops for winter ascents.
- The floating top lid can extend to accept oversized loads or can be removed from the pack body for weight saving lidless use
- Osprey’s FlapJacket™ provides compression and protection from the elements for the main pack compartment when the top lid is removed
- The dual ice tool loops and clove hitch style bungee tie-offs provide secure tool attachment and transport
- Sleeping pad straps allow for quick, secure external gear attachment. They can be fully removed to save weight
- Dual zippered front panel pockets provide extra storage to items that need to be readily accessible
- Dual upper side compression straps stabilize loads while lower, cross functional compression straps also serve as external gear carry straps
- The internal compression straps help to stabilize the load
- Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system is designed to quickly attach and carry trekking poles while wearing a pack or making a quick scramble through rough terrain
- The Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt pads extend 5”/15cm to accommodate different hip sizes while providing a custom fit
- The adjustable harness allows the user to easily adjust the torso length of the pack by using the easy release cams behind the harness yoke
- The Atmos/Aura Anti-gravity™ backpanel is a continuous panel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure contours automatically to the body providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement
- Load Range: 30 - 50 lbs.
- Volume: 65 L
- Dimensions: 31" x 15" x 15"
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Materials: 100D X 630D Nylon Dobby (main), 210D High Tenacity Nylon (accent), 420HD Nylon Packcloth (bottom)