Under Armour didn’t name this thing the MOAB (“Mother Of All Bags”) for no reason. It checks in with an enormous volume of 65 liters and it’s loaded with pockets inside and out so you never run short on storage space. Works as both a backpack or a duffel.
- UA Storm technology delivers an element-battling, highly water-resistant finish
- Versatile design can be worn as backpack or carried like a duffle
- Adjustable, buckle shut shoulder straps & quilted back panel for a secure, comfortable fit when worn as backpack
- Spacious main compartment zips shut
- Interior, mesh pockets on top panel for extra organization
- Molle webbing on front panel for additional attachment points
- Three exterior zip-shut pockets lined with soft, tricot fabric to protect your valuables
- Two side end pockets, one gusseted
- Dimensions: 13.7" x 14.2" x 24.4"
- Volume: 3,966 Cubic In. / 65 L