Osprey’s Comet is equally at home on backcountry hikes or running errands downtown. Plenty of well-designed pockets and sturdy construction make this daypack a mid-sized favorite. The mesh shoulder harness and backpanel provide comfort, even when the pack is fully loaded with gear or heavy electronics. A removable webbing hipbelt adds extra stability for heavier loads and vanishes when you’re traveling light. Inside the panel-access main compartment, you’ll find laptop and tablet sleeves to protect your devices. Storage options include side and front stretch mesh pockets and a zippered front panel pocket and there’s also an upper slash pocket to corral your sunglasses and other small items.
- A heat embossed scratch-free slash pocket keeps your sunglasses and other small items safe
- Side stretch mesh pockets provide quick and accessible storage
- Front panel storage pocket provides ample organization
- Stay seen and safe in the dark by using the blinker light attachment strap located near the base of the pack’s front panel
- Top grab handle for easy toting
- A removable 20 mm webbing hipbelt allows for versatility
- Padded Laptop Sleeve
- Padded Tablet Sleeve
- Separate zippered laptop access
- Padded front grab handle
- Weight : 1.94lbs.
- Volume : 30L
- 400HD Nylon Packcloth Main Compartment
- 210D Nylon Stripe Twill Accent
- 420HD Nylon Packcloth