The Women’s Nike Free RN Distance 2 Running Shoe features enlarged auxetic technology and a Lunarlon cushioning system to provide flexibility and comfort that lasts from mile 1 to done.
- Nested auxetic design on the outsole provides tuned flexibility
- Partial woven upper delivers durability and lockdown
- Free-floating mesh bootie offers a stable feel
- Loosely woven fabric in the forefoot flex zone provides natural stretch. This provides optimal movement that is more breathable than the previous version
- Dynamic Fit technology is achieved through Flywire cables integrated with the laces for an adaptive, supportive fit
- Lunarlon cushioning system features soft, reengineered Lunarlon foam for a smooth, cushioned transition. It is fused to a lightweight IU carrier to deliver an excellent blend of plush cushioning and durable support underfoot
- The auxetic Tri-Star's offer 6 different flex points for the ultimate in natural motion. Expanding and contracting equally in all directions, the auxetic shapes allow equal pressure dispersal throughout your stride