Made from a durable laminate material, the Base Camp Duffel is a bomber of a bag. Amply resilient to be roughed around in-flight, or to be transported up a mountain via a yak, this is one burly duffel bag. 69-liter volume provides ideal storage for weekend, or extended weekend trips lasting three to four days.
- 69 L volume provides ideal storage for weekend, or extended weekend trips lasting three to four days
- Exterior small end-cap zippered pocket fits keys, a wallet or small items
- Mesh sleeve pocket in end-cap compartment for additional organization
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps with ergonomic fit
- Padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Rugged construction with water-resistant Base Camp material and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Average Weight: 1590 g / 3 lbs. 8 oz.
- Volume: 69 L
- Dimensions: 64.5 x 35.5 x 35.5 cm / 25.4" x 14" x 14"
- Materials: 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. Ballistics nylon