The ASICS Noosa FF has been reinvented with revolutionary ASICS FlyteFoam midsole technology and a wider last to accommodate more foot types.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology: Combines the best of ASICS materials and adds organic fibres to produce a lightweight midsole that is 55% lighter than normal EVA, 33% lighter than ASICS Solyte midsole material and is more durable
- Seamless Upper Construction: reduces chance of irritation and improves the comfort and fit
- Discrete Eyelets: Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized ﬁt environment and improved upper comfort
- WET GRIP® Outsole: An outsole made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components, designed to improve traction even on wet surfaces
- Heel and Tongue Grips: Designed to allow faster and better access into the shoe during the all-important transition to the run stage
- Full Ground Contact Outsole: Delivers stability during the gait cycle and workouts
- 10 MM heel gradient for increased protection - shifts body mass forward reducing strain on lower limbs