This is the power bank legends are made of. A waterproof power bank that can jump-start dead devices two at a time. One so tough, it makes a biker gang vs. swamp zombie (they’re like regular zombies, but from the swamp) battle look like a pillow fight!? One that lasts, through long days of liveblogging and long-weekend road trips complete with GPS, photos, photo editing, uploading, double-tapping, swiping, reading reviews of the diner off the next exit, writing reviews of said diner’s low-key savage huevos rancheros game, weather checking, and of course, DJing.
- Rechargeable 10000 mAh lithium polymer battery.
- Super portable and lightweight.
- Dual USB ports one 5v 1 amp and one 5v 2.4 amp for charging your devices.
- Charge the Kodiak via one micro USB port.
- New red power indicator lights to let you know where you stand in life.
- Fully waterproof (IPX7) when the lid is closed and very water resistant (IPX6) when open.
- What’s in the box: Kodiak, Manual, Charge cable, ODT sticker.
- Size: 4.67in x 3.19in x 0.92inc.
- Weight: 10.30oz.