SuperFeet insoles adapt the generic, 2-dimensional surface inside your hockey skates shoes to your 3-dimensional foot. The distinct SuperFeet shape helps to stabilize the foot, while the stabilizer cap and foam provide support and comfort.
- Heel cup - Helps foot settle comfortable in the skate
- Biomechanical shape - A low-profile shape helps to stabilize your foot and improve energy transfer between you and the skates for greater power, control and comfort
- Heel-to-Toe Profile - The elevated heel increases the surface area in contact between your foot and the midsole
- Venting system - The vent holes line up with the perforations in most hockey skates improve air circulation and breathability
- MoistureWick™ Top Cover with odor-control - Helps minimize friction, blisters & hotspots
- Up to 11% better acceleration on the ice, unrivaled edge control and exceptional energy transfer. Designed for tight turns, crossovers, quick starts and hard stops, SuperFeet CARBON Pro Hockey is a genuine game changer