Wrap your fingers around the curve, grip along the lace, squeeze ever so slightly - now the game is your hands, your control, while holding the SPALDING ALPHA® leather football. Be part of the game.
- Exclusive Horween® “S” track leather cover for improved grip
- Raised diamond lace for improved grip control with tacky feel
- Thick 2-ply TPU bladder for consistent air retention
- Boxed sewn stripe for easy point of reference spin tech stitch
- Industry leading Hartco liner for the best shape retention
- Leather Football Care 101: New Football Out of the Box - Inflate football to 13 PSI, take a damp terry cloth and wipe the entire surface of the football, once the Alpha has been sufficiently wiped down, brush the surface of the ball to bring out the waxes and oils, take wax bar and apply small amount to the tips of the brush bristles and brush again. Wet Football - After use in wet conditions the football must be dried using a cloth towel, brush after drying to remove any residual dirt. Long Term Football Care - Do not leave outside in the elements, when play is finished, always prepare the footballs using the described care instructions per the conditions, periodically brush the footballs surface to remove dirt and wax as needed, it is normal for the football to start turning a dark chocolate colour over time.