The right gear can make or break any expedition. That’s why the Smartwool Men’s PhD® Outdoor Mountaineer socks, are perfect for any expedition. The technology in these all-mountain socks includes revolutionary Indestructawool™ technology for ultimate durability and the 4 Degree® elite fit system for a dialed fit. They feature high-density cushioning where you need it most, in the heel and toe, while using a flat knit on the leg to accommodate low-volume mountaineering boots. Mesh zones offer breathability, flex zones offer added comfort, and Merino helps keep feet warm, dry and comfortable.
- Flex zone at ankle offers maximum flexibility
- High-density cushion in heel and toe provide protection and comfort in high impact areas, while flat knit leg accommodates fit of low-volume mountaineering boots
- 20-30 mmHg graduated compression rating helps post-activity recovery
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- 50% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 7% Elastane
- 14" overall height