Spending time in the outdoors in the late spring, summer or early fall can involve fluctuations in temperature and comfort. Early morning chill, a suddenly shady trail, and changes in elevation and levels of exposure mean insulation is essential. But insulation geared for winter conditions can lead to overheating and discomfort. The Arc'teryx Women's Atom SL Hooded Jacket is specifically created to perform when insulation is required, but in a measured amount that suits milder conditions. Providing warmth comparable to a lightweight fleece for significantly fewer grams, the Atom SL is an efficient midlayer in cool conditions and a great standalone during rest breaks, early morning starts, and while enjoying the view from a freshly bagged peak.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Breathable, insulated and wind resistant
- Compressible and packable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent)
- Breathable, stretch side panels
- Articulated elbows and gusseted underarms
- Uninsulated, low profile hood
- Wind flap and two hand pockets
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Shaped cuff with stretch fleece
- Laminated hem with adjustable hem drawcord
- 100% Polyester Mesh
- Coreloft™ Compact 40 insulation (40 g/m²). Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Torrent™—84% Polyester 16% Elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour.
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% Nylon
- Weight: 235 g / 8.3 oz