Call it a daypack if you like, but the Gregory Jade 28 is much more. The bridge effect of CrossFlo suspension keeps you cool and dry in all conditions, and features like dual stretch side pockets, dual hipbelt pockets, an integrated rain cover, and trekking pole attach points that double as ice axe loops make this lower-volume pack capable of anything from ridge running to ice climbing or bike touring.
- Updated CrossFlo suspension
- Hybrid top-loading / zippered main compartment opening
- Zippered pockets on exterior and interior of hybrid panel access
- Two external stretch water bottle pockets
- Dual quick-access waist belt pockets
- Interior hydration sleeve with hose port
- Trekking pole attachment points double as ice axe loops
- Integrated rain cover
- Interior security pocket with key clip
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness
- Weight: 2.7 lbs
- Volume: 28 L
- Dimensions: 19.0" x 12.0" x 8.0"