The women’s specific Osprey Raven 10 will join you on a bike ride anytime. The single track may be rugged but your pack will carry close thanks to Osprey’s BioStretch™ harness and hipbelt that comfortably connect the pack to your body. Specially designed baffles in the 3.0 Liter LT liter Hydraulics™ reservoir reduce liquid movement for increased pack stability at high speed. The hydration sleeve is zippered for convenient refills and the hose routes over the right shoulder strap to the sternum strap where it anchors with a magnetic disk for on-the-fly access to the bite valve.
The main compartment is accessible via a front zipper panel. There’s a stretch mesh front pocket for stashing a layer at the bottom of the big climb, zippered hipbelt pockets to keep a phone or other valuables secure, and a special scratch-free sunglass pocket to protect your shades. The LidLock™ helmet carry system gives you a place to secure your helmet when you’re off the bike. If you have mechanical troubles on the trail, a roll out tool pouch provides organized access for rapid trailside repairs. And if you ride late, there’s a blinker light attachment point and reflective patches for nighttime visibility.
NOTE: The 3 L Hydraulics™ Reservoir does not include the QuickConnect™ System for this pack.
- Front Stash Pocket with front zippered stash pocket with heat embossed scratch-free lining safely holds sunglass or phones
- Hipbelt Pockets with dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items like snacks
- Hydration Compartment with hydration sleeve with direct access zip offers fast loading. Hydraulics™ 3.0 Liter LT reservoir included
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Blinker light attachment for better visability in the dark
- Weight: 1.34 lbs (610 g)
- Dimensions: 18" H x 9" W x 7" D (45 x 22 x 19 cm)
- Volume: 10 L
- Body Fabric: 70D x 100D Nylon Shadow Check
- Accent Fabric: 70D x 100D Nylon Shadow Check
- Bottom Fabric: 70D x 100D Nylon Shadow Check