When you’re squeezing in a quick ride after work, Osprey’s Viper 3 is the perfect size. The suspension is designed for moving light and fast: A foam framesheet spreads weight across a ventilated mesh backpanel for lightweight comfort. The BioStretch™ shoulder harness provides a contoured fit and the webbing hipbelt is removable to shave ounces. If you end up carrying extra weight, top compression straps lend extra load stability.
Access gear in the main compartment via a zippered front panel. You can slip small items into the harness pocket or stash a layer in the front fabric shove-it pocket for quick access.
Bike-friendly features include a Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 L reservoir with magnetic bite valve retention, internal bike pump storage loops, and Osprey’s innovative LidLock™ helmet attachment system.
- Upper Side Compression Straps - Dual upper side compression straps help stabilize the load
- Front Shove-It Pocket - Front panel shove-it pocket with zippered organization pocket helps gear accessible and systematized
- LidLock™ Helmet Attachment - An elasticized LidLock™ helmet attachment system provides storage for your helmet
- Blinker Light Attachment - The blinker light attachment strap found near the base of the front panel of the pack allows for quick light attachment for high visibility in the dark
- Hydration Compartment - Hydration sleeve with direct access zip offers fast loading. Hydraulics™ 2.5L LT reservoir included
- Harness Pocket - Stretch mesh harness pocket provides easy access to energy snacks and other quickly needed items
- Weight: 0.93 lbs (420 g)
- Volume: 3 L
- Dimensions: 17" H X 8" W x 6" D (42 x 22 x 14 cm)
- Body Fabric: 210D Poly Honey Comb
- Accent Fabric: 420HD Packcloth
- Bottom Fabric: 420HD Packcloth