Standard floor pumps go up to 150 PSI and beyond—which is way more than you need for mountain bike tires. This one is purpose-built for inflating mountain bikes. It has an oversized barrel that lets you quickly dial in tire pressure in precise increments, plus a supersized 4” gauge that’s easy to see.
- Anyvalve™ Pump Head: Works great on Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves
- This high volume mini pump is specifically designed to push more air per stroke, saving energy that you might need for riding
- Dial in tire pressure with an easy-to-read 4" Pressure Gauge
- Oversized pump shaft for extra durability
- Pump head features rugged alloy cap and lever
- Convenient integrated hose keeper on handle.
- PSI and Bar increments on gauge, with vibrant color matched background
- Hose Length: 47"
- Maximum Pressure: 50 PSI, 3.4 Bar