Don’t feel bad—we never knew we needed an insulated double wall Capacitor Stainless™ steel water bottle, either. That epiphany came after a Moab trail run when we got back to the car, windows rolled up tight in the blazing late-August sun. Reaching through the 150-degree blast furnace, we grabbed the FreeFlow SS off a leather seat so hot it could fry an egg, and took a sip of water so crisp and cool, it seemed like a miracle. The FreeFlow’s rapid-pour, leak-proof AUTOSEAL® locking lid with its easy-to-clean DropDown™ lid feature fits all sizes of our Capacitor Stainless™ steel bodies. Features aside, it’s the powder coated, dishwasher-safe double wall design keeping your water cool and drinkable all year round that will change the way you think about hydration.
- Durable 18/8 Capacitor Stainless™ steel keeps drinks hot for up to 10 hours and cold for up to 29 hours
- AUTOSEAL® button operated lid automatically seals between sips to eliminate spills and leaks
- Patented cross-bolt lock prevents the AUTOSEAL button from accidentally being pushed for safe transport
- Drop Down lid feature for easy cleaning
- Protective spout cover to keep out dirt and germs
- Bolted carrying handle
- High flow rate spout
- Double wall vacuum insulated
- Interchangeable components
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- 100% BPA-free
- Volume: 24 oz.
- Width: 3"
- Height: 10.5"
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Insulation, Heat: Up to 10 hours hot
- Insulation, Cold: Up to 29 hours cold
- AUTOSEAL® lid: Yes
- AUTOSPOUT® lid: No
- Carrying Clip: No
- Button Lock: Yes
- Top-rack dishwasher safe body: Yes
- Top-rack dishwasher safe lid: Yes