The Fox Flexair Flannel is designed to take you from the city to the trail and back again. Equally suited for pedaling miles of single-track as it is at the pub after, it combines modern flannel styling with upgraded fabrics and on bike functionality. The flannel is a classic look on the trail, but Fox added smart details to make riding more enjoyable in it. The main body uses a performance fabric blend with built-in stretch for comfort in a variety of riding positions. Cordura® panels are placed in high wear areas (forearms, and back yoke) to protect from trail overgrowth and hydration packs. They eliminated undesirable seams to redefine comfort on the bike and improve range of motion. And to make sure you don’t overheat mid-ride, Fox incorporated laser cut vents on the back panel to remove excess heat.
- Pivot sleeve construction for ease of movement
- Laser perforated ventilation on back yoke
- Cordura® woven panels topped on forearm and back yoke
- Snap front placket and sleeve cuffs
- Flap chest pocket
- 64% Polyester / 34% Rayon / 2% Elastane Yarn Dye Brushed Flannel