The CCM JetSpeed FT1 hockey skate has a one-piece boot frame featuring LITEFRAME 360 technology to help maximize speed on the ice. The monocoque construction gives players two critical benefits: A complete 360° fit around and underneath the foot for a customized fit, and a seamless direct energy transfer platform that helps generate speed with every stride. The CCM JetSpeed FT1 Hockey Skate features a RocketFrame composite quarter package with LiteFrame 360 technology providing a 360° fit and an unprecedented direct energy transfer system. The tapered fit of this skates provides players with a close fit around and under the foot for players who like their skates to fit close to the foot. SpeedCore 3 is a super lightweight, rigid and thermo-formable core generating ultimate performance and fit for any player. The liner of this skate is a TotalDri Pro liner with Durazone abrasion protection which features a high performance moisture-wicking material that helps keep feet dry and skates light.
- LITEFRAME 360 Technology : Lightweight one-piece composite boot frame that provides players with a close and tapered fit around the entire foot. The technology also eliminates the need for an outsole helping the player generate extreme speed.
- TOTALDRI Pro Liner : Specialized premium material designed to wick away moisture quickly and efficiently, to keep feet dry and skates light
- Speedblade Hyperglide : Polished Speedblade 4.0 steel blade that helps provide advanced performance and glide efficiency
- Tapered Fit : Privides players with a close, 360-degree tapered fit around and under the foot
- Speedcore 3 Core : Super lightweight, rigid and thermo-formable core generating ultimate performance
- Comfort Pad : Smooth Contour Pro is a soft pad around the collar of the boot for solid ankle and foot comfort
- Lightweight Composite Midsole : Enhanced energy transfer platform for blade to foot interface