Responsive cushioning and a city-street design deliver a smooth, powerful and natural ride in the adidas Men’s Pure Boost. The boost™ midsole in these men’s running shoes releases the energy from your footstrike to propel you forward. The knit upper adapts to the shape of your foot, and a gridlike outsole flexes to adapt to how you hit the ground.
- boost™ is adidas' most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Knit upper for adaptive fit and premium natural feel; Wider forefoot platform for natural support during versatile city runs
- Unique tongue construction with double-folded knit adapts to different foot shapes and helps reduce pressure
- FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride; Outsole wraps up medial side of shoe for best transition and support for street running and crossing curbs
- Weight: 298 g (size US 9)
- Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 26 mm / forefoot: 18 mm)