HIT IT LONG. HIT A DRAW.
This year, M2 driver also comes in a D-Type variant, which features a draw-biased design to help golfers eliminate a right miss and gain more distance with a straighter ball flight. The D-Type driver (“D” representing draw) combines multiple draw-biasing design technologies to deliver an average of 12 yards—and up to 20 yards—of built-in draw-bias to help players who consistently fight fade-to-slice trajectories find more fairways. In addition to the multi-material construction, a Geocoustic sole, and an active Speed Pocket, the D-Type is more heel-weighted, has slight offset, and uses advanced visual cues to promote a square face at address and a more draw-biased face at impact.
- Geocoustic Technology
- The new Geocoustic feature combines geometry and acoustical engineering to unlock more forgiveness and best-in-class sound. The new breakthrough in geometry comes from the sunken sole portion of the driver. This section utilizes ultra-light, thick-thin 9-1-1 Titanium—a design that enabled engineers to free up volume without raising the center of gravity. The breakthrough in acoustical engineering was achieved by the new sunken sole curvature, making it stiffer and easier to manage vibrations caused at impact. With this added stiffness, minimal externalized sound ribs were needed to create best-in-class sound and feel of the M2 D-Type.
- Customized Performance
- M2 D-Type is equipped with a new 4° aluminum Loft Sleeve featuring 12 easily adjustable settings for even more draw bias, if needed. M2 D-Type driver comes equipped with Matrix’ OZIK MFS X5 shaft (high launch) and 360 dual feel performance grip. M2 and M2 D-Type are offering more than 30 additional premium custom shaft options at no upcharge.
- This driver comes with a wrench
- Shaft: FUJIKURA PRO XLR8 56 - X, S, R, A
- Grip: TM DUAL FEEL 47G .620
- Swing Weight: D3